Dr Nassif Azzi

City and City Council News and Discussions

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Dr Nassif Azzi

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:07 am

الدكتور ناصيف قزي ضيف المنار الخميس 14 كانون الاول الجاري الساعة الثامنة والنصف صباحاً

I love hearing and reading what Dr Nassif has to say. Looking forward to it.

Keep up the good work sir.
Last edited by Abou Jamra on Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:14 am

Looks like free advertising for Jonas! but it will backfire. This interview may lure few hundred poor shiites to his beach but definetly will chase away every self respected well to do beach goer. After this interview, Jonas, owners and clients will be considered terror supporters, and even a legit target in the next war.

Poor Nassif, he lost it these days, he can't make up his mind. One day we hear him defending the Maronites, another day he's celebrating with the orange and the seculars, and now he befriends HA Islamo-fascist terrorists.

My advice: Don't waste your time with what he has to say.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:17 am

The Abou Jamra office has received unconfirmed reports that Dr Nassif Azzi will be running as FPM candidate along side Dr Mario Aoun in Chouf in the next elections.

We are all behind you Dr Nassif. You have the support of all Jieh Youth. Jonas will become the heart and soul of our community and you will become our representative in parliament.

Abou Jamra

Dr.Nassif

Postby danyhr » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:50 am

If any of you have actually been to Jonas, you would know that Dr. Nassif does not allow covered up people in to swim. Its against his policy. So relax with the criticism.

He has a classy establishment and i really don't think that he's that desperate to allow ninjas in.
In much of your talking, thinking is half murdered - GKG.
danyhr
advanced member

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:10 am

If Nassif is talking politics, I don't think he has the support of all Jieh Youth. Some yes, but definitely not all.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Re: Dr.Nassif

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:51 am

danyhr wrote:If any of you have actually been to Jonas, you would know that Dr. Nassif does not allow covered up people in to swim. Its against his policy. So relax with the criticism.

He has a classy establishment and i really don't think that he's that desperate to allow ninjas in.

It's ok Dany that's Haroun for you, he criticises just about anybody who is an FPMer. Jonas is indeed a classy and luxurious resort and it attracts the elites of lebanese society. But please for future refrences avoid using the term "ninjas".

Prince he has the support of all the youth i know, and if we support Nassif's program when he runs in the elections that support will double and it will extend beyond the Jieh.

Are you a part of that minority that does not support Nassif? If so why?

Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:29 am

Did I hear classy! Ehm ehm… Maybe as classy as the voice of terror al manar damar. Let’s hope he doesn’t make a similar slip as slimy.

If Nassif going to run in Chouf he can count on getting no more than ta7t esh shir votes from Jieh. Fayez before him and he didn’t have the baggage of hizbsatan and Aoun.

haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:44 am

Here Haroun you can watch him live

http://wwitv.com/portal.htm

Abou Jamra

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:20 am

I don't put my weight behind anyone just because they are my relative. If I don't know their political strategy then I won't vote: they either really believe in it, or they are just using that seat to gain any type of political voice no matter what party they are choosing to use as a platform. Alot of people use the media to rattle the cages as a public relations stunt for some media attention. I think the latter is the unfortunate prevailing attitude for a politician to get some audience and media attention first before he becomes more powerful.

It's well known, but that's dirty politics for you.
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:00 am

Prince he has the support of all the youth i know, and if we support Nassif's program when he runs in the elections that support will double and it will extend beyond the Jieh.

Get yourself in the habit of reading my posts carefully Prince. I don't put my weight just behind anyone. Answer my question man, why dont you support Dr Nassif Azzi?

Dr Nassif Azzi was exceptional yesterday. He exposed the government for all its flaws and offered a better alternative. That's my sort of candidate.

Abou Jamra

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:46 am

Support of what Abou Jamra? Support of exactly what? What exactly are "we" supporting about him? Are we supporting his push for a political voice in the community? Or are we supporting him because he's a general good academic? Are we supporting him because he's a good poet? You can't just say "we support him", it's so blunt and general. It leaves the point of the matter open-ended and vague. Are you sure it's not because he's running on an orange ticket flying the orange flag that you give him your "support"? Because that's what it looks like to me. If it's his political voice, then no not everybody supports him. If you think every section of the youth you know supports him for his politics then I think you must have a very small circle of friends. Just because he's a smart and good person does not mean he's a good politician.

In my eyes a good and consistent politician does not take sides or fly any flag except his own and his nation's. All other politicians are acceptable or not, but nothing stands out like a sore thumb than politicians who speak on their own platforms and do not borrow power off other people's backs and colours.

P.S. Stop questioning the integrity of the interrogator AJ. That's just beating around the bush. There are many questions you refuse to answer from myself and from others but nobody has said anything about it, and that has left me with the impression that you simply do not have the capability of answering them.

You have a bad habit of beating around a harsh question by dismissing it as unworthy of comment, as if you are the one setting the standards of quality commentry. It sounds alot like Pro-Syrian Hezbollah attitude to me...Dismiss when you can't answer.
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Cindy » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:40 pm

I simply will support him because he is from the Jieh and been an Azzi is a bonus.
Cindy

Postby haroun » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:30 am

Cindy, May I ask you what has he done to earn your support? Are you sure you want to delegate him to represent you in public forums and the parliament even though you may not agree with most of what he has to say?

Jieh or no Jieh shouldn't make a difference.

haroun

Postby haroun » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:52 am

Abou Jamra wrote:
Dr Nassif Azzi was exceptional yesterday. He exposed the government for all its flaws and offered a better alternative. That's my sort of candidate.

AJ do you call that an exceptional performance? What I saw is a grumpy old man reciting his master lines about the government (sho hal l7koumeh, Aoun this Aoun that etc…). He didn’t even sound genuine, I doubt if he believes anything he said. He looked like he’s playing along to Al Manar and its audience so they make him a regular Christian commentator...

haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:59 am

Ya Prince I asked you previously to read my posts carefully. Again you have failed to do so, I said Quote:
if we support Nassif's program
that can also mean we will only support Dr Azzi if we support his program.

Dude you just want to disagree with me for the sake of disagreeing. I say today you say tomorrow, I say now you never, I say the sky is blue you say it's orange. Look again you are writing but you are saying nothing at all.

What are your questions Prince?

Danyhr made reference to Nicollo Machievelli's The Prince I suggest you read that book before you bore us with your critiques and you illogical commentary.

Cheers

Haroun, Dr Nassif Azzi acts both as a strategist and an adviser for the FPM, I am certain he believes in what he says and i am sure he knows what he is talking about. He was right "Al 7houkoume feshle wal General Michel Aoun howa al 7hal". Icing on the cake.

Cindy, i am glad you support our towns folks.

Abou Jamra

Next

Return to Politics - Jieh