Jieh LF & G Nader rally behind Nassif Azzi

City and City Council News and Discussions

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Sun May 10, 2009 1:23 pm

Dory Chamoun met with all Ekleem al Kharoub mayors and councillors. Dr George Nader Azzi did not attend neither did he send a representative.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby jieh2008 » Tue May 12, 2009 11:35 am

who is his representative anyway?. Put this beggar to test, and you will see him and his tail running to their murderer master.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby haroun » Tue May 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Bad move by ra2ees el baladiyee. I hope he sets up a private meeting with Mr. Chamoun very soon to make up for this missed opportunity. Chamoun, Adwan and Elie Aoun will win the Chouf election in June 09 and this no time to appease the Aounieh Iranien Sourieh in town and abstain from important campaign appearances.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby jieh2008 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:32 am

Let each citizen remember at the moment he is offering his vote that he is not making a present or a compliment to please an individual - or at least that he ought not so to do; but that he is executing one of the most solemn trusts in human society for which he is accountable to God and his country. “
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:08 pm

Abou Jamra wrote:Dory Chamoun met with all Ekleem al Kharoub mayors and councillors. Dr George Nader Azzi did not attend neither did he send a representative.

7 month later and i finally know why

Haroun why dont you share these things with me man. if not here than in private. damn my msn has been down for some time. Even reinstalling it wont solve the problem. but no matter what i will fix it this weekend just for you. Dude you know i love gossip you have been holding out on me. I know so!!! NO FAIR!!!

Abou Jamra

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:46 pm

jieh2008 wrote:Deception through imagery is as old as man's ability to produce images.
As an old saying: you either fall in line and follow the script, or you're out in the cold, and out for good?. But the ultimate question is: who is writing the script. AJ, please don’t be fooled. Your hero the beggar is a (mole) getting close to Nassif (so he can get reelected) and reporting to his murderer master.
Anyway, was he taking instructions from the photographer at Mar Jeries’s church where to stand, where to look and what to do next. What a shameful act, God’s help Nassif. I love you man.

i am sorry i doubted you and made an attempt at challenging you and your views. i was wrong you were right. I just got of the phone with the man and i was filled in. sometimes i get too caught up in the excitement of things and i ignore the obvious.

cheers
Last edited by Abou Jamra on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abou Jamra

Postby jieh2008 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Abou Jamra wrote:i am sorry i doubted you and made an attempt at challenging you and your views. i was wrong you were right. Just got of the phone with the man and i was filled in. sometimes i get too caught up in the excitement of things and i ignore the obvious.
cheers

The whole history of progress shows that the general idea comes first, and its detailed and practical applications are worked out slowly.
I don’t expect our baladyeh president to be the champion of progress or to be good all the time, I only demand that he shall not be positively bad, and work on some ideas. Someone told me this:
"A sees B drowning and is able to help him by holding out his hand. A abstains from doing so in order that B may be drowned, and B is drowned. A has committed no offense." The (A) is our baladyeh president and he is a Stumbling block to our progress. The interests of the town (the B) is not in his heart.
I love you man, my regards and respects to you and the rest the forum writers.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby jieh2008 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:05 pm

I wish to the refugees, forced immigrants, descendents of my beautiful town and the inhabitants who over the years have made great memories for us and who make life in our town worth living despite many obstacles , and to the readers of this forum a blessed Christmas season and a new year in 2010 blessed by God with his choicest gifts of peace, security, and joy, as well as prosperity and good health.

love to all
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby Abou Jamra » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:55 pm

jieh2008 wrote:I wish to the refugees, forced immigrants, descendents of my beautiful town and the inhabitants who over the years have made great memories for us and who make life in our town worth living despite many obstacles , and to the readers of this forum a blessed Christmas season and a new year in 2010 blessed by God with his choicest gifts of peace, security, and joy, as well as prosperity and good health.

love to all

Merry christmas to you and to everyone else. yes lets hope 2010 brings the change the village needs or at least enlighten and bring wisdom to teh village elders, elites and those administering the village.

gos bless

Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Merry Christmas people. Wish you all and the best for the coming year.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Previous

Return to Politics - Jieh