Jieh LF & G Nader rally behind Nassif Azzi

City and City Council News and Discussions

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Jieh LF & G Nader rally behind Nassif Azzi

Postby Abou Jamra » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:56 pm

Walid Farid ibin asel. I like this guy. But shame on the Jieh LFrs in Sydney who are campaining day and night against Dr Nassif.

20 jieh people turned up at the LF party 2 weeks ago. Most would not have attended had they not being invited by former AJCC president wisssam azzi and had they not been offered half price tickets and a complimentary bottle of a cheap scotch.

Sa7tein

Jieh2008 the answer to your question dude. 3a2bel al far7a al kemle ya shabeb on June 7.

haroun wrote:
As far as Nassif is concerned, neither your redlines nor anyone else ever deterred me. The man makes appearances with terrorist, camps with terrorists, shakes hands with terrorists, meets with terrorists, belongs to a party financed by terrorists and defends terrorists at every occasion but helas, he’s not a duck.

the king with the king makers :P wa fehemkon kfeyee ya forum members :wink:

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby jieh2008 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:06 am

Deception through imagery is as old as man's ability to produce images.
As an old saying: you either fall in line and follow the script, or you're out in the cold, and out for good?. But the ultimate question is: who is writing the script. AJ, please don’t be fooled. Your hero the beggar is a (mole) getting close to Nassif (so he can get reelected) and reporting to his murderer master.
Anyway, was he taking instructions from the photographer at Mar Jeries’s church where to stand, where to look and what to do next. What a shameful act, God’s help Nassif. I love you man.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:18 pm

jieh2008 wrote:Deception through imagery is as old as man's ability to produce images.

The first shot maybe, yes. but not the others man

AJ, please don’t be fooled. Your hero the beggar is a (mole) getting close to Nassif (so he can get reelected) and reporting to his murderer master.
Anyway, was he taking instructions from the photographer at Mar Jeries’s church where to stand, where to look and what to do next. What a shameful act, God’s help Nassif. I love you man.

HERO??? dude come on you ought to know me better than that. Read my last comment in reference to him. I did mention shrewd did i not? i know the game all too well. BUt this is the script we need to follow unless the photographer or his old man decide to contest the Baladiye elections next year, then surelly we can edit it. But damn his elder brother aint doing the any favors by attacking Dr Nassif at any opportunity he gets.

getting close to Nassif (so he can get reelected)

There you have it folks. FPMers constitute the Jieh majority and nassif is the Jieh king maker.

who does Dr Nassif's personal body guard look like ( the person i have in mind has a little more hair)?

Abou Jamra

Postby jieh2008 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:26 am

Some of us represent the interests of the people who became too desperate, they are fighting back, feeling they have nothing to lose. They are going to use their votes on a candidate who represents what they believe in ( locally) and much more importantly, joining the ranks of protesters and demanding change,( from the murderer and his team which include the beggar).
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby Abou Jamra » Sun May 03, 2009 5:00 pm

jieh2008 wrote:Some of us represent the interests of the people who became too desperate, they are fighting back, feeling they have nothing to lose. They are going to use their votes on a candidate who represents what they believe in ( locally) and much more importantly, joining the ranks of protesters and demanding change,( from the murderer and his team which include the beggar).

It's highly unlikely we will see change (locally) next year. G.Nader just pulled the rabbit out of the hat. His base will remain the same and he has gained some new friends.

Abou Jamra

Postby jieh2008 » Mon May 04, 2009 11:28 am

just a reminder, if you (the voter) buy a rotten egg , the rotten egg you choose is the rotten egg you end up with. And The taste of that egg in your mouth is an extension of your ego.
Pray that the rabbit be kept tucked in the hat for the sake of our town and Let us have pride my friend and stay away from the gimmicks and self-deception.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby Delta » Mon May 04, 2009 2:37 pm

العماد عون: بعض رؤساء البلديات يعملون كرؤساء ماكينات انتخابية، ونأمل من وزير الداخلية لأن البلديات بتصرفه، أن يتصرف في هذا الموضوع، لأننا لن نسكت على أي مخالفة، وهناك محاسبتان، الأولى قضاءية والثانية انتخابية، ونحن نقول لهم لا حق لديكم ولا تظنوا للحظة أنكم محميين من الذي يطمئنكم، لأن الذين استغلوا مواقعهم لتهديد رئيس بلدية انتهى عهدهم، وأنا أقول للرؤساء البلديات اذا تعرض أحدهم لي فليخبرني وسأريهم عندها

double standards! no?

Which ever way the wind is blowing george nader azzi blows with it. we should rid our town of this evil & corrupt mayor. Not all jiehiens are Aounieh. A formal complaint should be made to the authorities notifying them of mayor george nader azzi's public support for a political candidate.

All Jieh lebanese forces, liberals, phalangists should unite in this campaign. this is our chance to take him down. Do not miss this opportunity. Seize the moment.

Allah Ouwet
Delta

Postby jieh2008 » Tue May 05, 2009 11:23 am

Welcome to the forum Delta, that is quite an introduction of yourself and where you stand, but I will leave Allah out of the debate. Hope to hear more from you. ….Again welcome.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby Delta » Tue May 05, 2009 5:22 pm

jieh2008 wrote:Welcome to the forum Delta, that is quite an introduction of yourself and where you stand, but I will leave Allah out of the debate. Hope to hear more from you. ….Again welcome.

Thank you, good to be here.

hopefully we can through this humble forum reach the change we seek in our village. for too long we have been idle and remained silent. whether for personal interest or family relation few have publicly opposed the policies and the corrupt nature of george nader azzi. In private critics are many but in public tobyeed wejj add ma badak...

Is it because they fear him, or do they get bought out by him or is it simply because there is no better alternative?

i just wish someone can come and post on this forum a list of the george nader azzi accomplishments over the past 10 years.

His latest act is one of his biggest acts of betrayel to all Lebanese Forces, Ahrar and Phalagists in the Jieh. For too long he has claimed to be one of us and now he goes out and publicly endorses a Aouni candidate.

The man is a sell out no loyalty, no morals, no virtues.

Allah Ouwet
Delta

Postby jieh2008 » Wed May 06, 2009 11:28 am

Money and money had become the principal motivating factor for our bagger whose loyalty truly lies within the sphere of his master the murderer. This is a false defection, he is pretending to be with Nassif, to deceive us and to covertly feeds information to his opponents. This is an order given to him by Abou Faour to play this role. But the question should go to Nassif : why to have the bagger close to you like a partner, who does not share your views or values and who is in bad standing?
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed May 06, 2009 1:42 pm

Delta wrote:العماد عون: بعض رؤساء البلديات يعملون كرؤساء ماكينات انتخابية، ونأمل من وزير الداخلية لأن البلديات بتصرفه، أن يتصرف في هذا الموضوع، لأننا لن نسكت على أي مخالفة، وهناك محاسبتان، الأولى قضاءية والثانية انتخابية، ونحن نقول لهم لا حق لديكم ولا تظنوا للحظة أنكم محميين من الذي يطمئنكم، لأن الذين استغلوا مواقعهم لتهديد رئيس بلدية انتهى عهدهم، وأنا أقول للرؤساء البلديات اذا تعرض أحدهم لي فليخبرني وسأريهم عندها

double standards! no?

taken out of context by you. YES

[/quote]Which ever way the wind is blowing george nader azzi blows with it. we should rid our town of this evil & corrupt mayor. Not all jiehiens are Aounieh. A formal complaint should be made to the authorities notifying them of mayor george nader azzi's public support for a political candidate.All Jieh lebanese forces, liberals, phalangists should unite in this campaign. this is our chance to take him down. Do not miss this opportunity. Seize the moment.[/quote]

hahahaha wishfull thinking. The militias you listed cant put two hands together to clap... you have had better opportunities and failed to capitalise on them.

[/quote]Allah Ouwet[/quote]

Allah might be ouwet but Jesus is an FPMer And GMA is the reincarnation of MarMaroun

but to answer the question you put forward in your second post

Is it because they fear him, or do they get bought out by him or is it simply because there is no better alternative
?

It's a combination of all these things dont i dont think finding a better alternative is the problem smallah our village is blessed with many of them. the reason is that no one has the balls to seriously contest and risk being defeated and GNA knows it.

Abou Jamra

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed May 06, 2009 1:58 pm

jieh2008 wrote:Money and money had become the principal motivating factor for our bagger whose loyalty truly lies within the sphere of his master the murderer. This is a false defection, he is pretending to be with Nassif, to deceive us and to covertly feeds information to his opponents. This is an order given to him by Abou Faour to play this role. But the question should go to Nassif : why to have the bagger close to you like a partner, who does not share your views or values and who is in bad standing?

Dr George Nader is supporting DrNassif with a clear mind and a clear conscience. he is doing what any good samaritan will do. Supporting his towns folk as he prepares to contest the elections.

your analysis is interesting nonetheless considering ghazi aridi and alaa deen tero visited jieh 2 weeks before. will jumblatt place an azzi on his list in 2013? i can bet you jumblatt will keep a close eye on nassifs voter count. could that be george naders reward? lol but will jumblat remain in the opposition camp i doubt it. and i hope that George nader is alert to that fact.

Maybe someone should mark George Naders ballot paper. Personally i beleive it will "war2a bayda" oh the irony :twisted:

Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Thu May 07, 2009 8:39 am

At least Dr. G Nader didn't go to Syria or to Iran to beg for money. My hope is that he doesn't cast his support for the aouni candidate in the coming elections.

It will be a terrible mistake for anyone to feel obligated to vote for the Aouni Nassif because he's an Azzi or from their town. As the elections draw nearer, it's amusing to see him scrambling to discover his town and its people. My hope is that people do not fall for his desperate tactic or forget his political essays of the last five years and his appearances with known and unknown terrorists and his visits to terror sponsor states.

Salam!

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby jieh2008 » Thu May 07, 2009 11:31 am

Aj said: ‘George Nader is supporting Dr Nassif with a clear mind and a clear conscience’ From where did you get that?. Did he go to confession lately?.
AJ: ‘While all of us have the right and duty to follow our consciences, it is likewise true that our consciences must be correctly formed, and that is truly a lifelong task.
Our dignity lies in observing this law, and by it we will be judged . The bagger’s conscience is caught in a trap and cannot avoid bribery. He is fundamentally corrupt human being. He does not have any sense of right or wrong , nor have any feeling of guilt. I hope Nassif does not have to regret this close relationship.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu May 07, 2009 1:34 pm

haroun wrote:It will be a terrible mistake for anyone to feel obligated to vote for the Aouni Nassif because he's an Azzi or from their town.

It's just the right thing to do man. A vote for Nassif is a vote for Jieh.

Abou Jamra

Next

Return to Politics - Jieh