Chouf Elections 2009.

City and City Council News and Discussions

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Postby jieh2008 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:37 pm

Haroun, I’m not going to argue about your 10 reasons not to vote for Nassif let it be right or wrong despite some political differences between us, but I have a question about the last reason (he is from Jieh), if it is not too much trouble, can you please elaborate and explain your point and how did you reach that conclusion. Thanks in advance.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby haroun » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:46 am

“He’s from Jieh”

Don’t get me wrong, I am extremely proud to be from Jieh and do wish everyone from my town prosperity and success in all they do.

When you hear Mukhtara you think of Jumblatt, and when you hear Deir El Kamar you think Chamoun, whether we like it or not these associations stick and the town becomes associated with the person. I think Jieh is much better than to be associated with a politician.

In Lebanon you can't help it, when an MP is elected, a new dynamic engulf his town and somehow it becomes filled with billboards, pictures and signs of praise for him even if only a tiny fraction of the town people supports him.

Jieh as I know it is a modest town and a source of pride to all its citizens, I like it to stay that way.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:52 pm

haroun wrote:Top ten reasons not vote for Nassif:

He’s a aouni
He defends and supports a terrorist organization
He shook hands with the head of the regime that rained terror on Lebanon for 40 years
He’s part of a movement that’s thrown itself in the axis of evil
He makes regular appearances on the terrorist networks.
His vision for the Christian of Lebanon is that they adopt a lifestyle similar to that envisioned and applied by fatass and his terror group.
He doesn’t show enough respect to the few who gave it all
He attacks the church leadership, yet he manipulates them to appear as if he’s their candidate.
He made clear that all he cares about is his supreme general, his vehicle to success.
He’s from Jieh

هارون هارون ... يا قاتل الأنبياء وراجم المرسيلين من الجية

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby fa7l » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:15 am

Anyway... Aoun said that he will not have on his ticket anyone who couldn't pull his weight with at least a mayor seat... I really don't think Mr Nassif is able to pull a mayor seat whether in jieh or otherwise.

while he may be educated and eloquent, neither public service or politics are his strong suit. so chances of him getting anywhere in the chouf are slim and none... and slim is on vacation.
fa7l

Postby jieh2008 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:32 pm

“This kind of negativity is the poison that just about kills off all the courage that anyone who ever had a dream may have even had at all”
AND Mayor or no Mayor, Hezbollah is the power broker in Jieh , and since the local debates have national origins, Nassif will be given that strength locally. GET USED TO IT MY FREIND.

P.s
“ Love and pray for your Jieh? It might love you back”.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby haroun » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:17 am

jieh2008 wrote:“This kind of negativity is the poison that just about kills off all the courage that anyone who ever had a dream may have even had at all”
AND Mayor or no Mayor, Hezbollah is the power broker in Jieh , and since the local debates have national origins, Nassif will be given that strength locally. GET USED TO IT MY FREIND.

P.s

Ouff! just like that you want people to “GET USED TO IT”? This dream of yours and Nassif’s is a nightmare and if I know jieh, I am confident that it will do whatever it can to keep this terrifying nightmare away.

Many dreadful creatures conquered Jieh over the recent years; they all failed to subdue the free spirit of its people. Hizballah terrorist group with all its might and arsenal of Fajrs, zalzals Shahabs-9999 won’t be an exception. Look my friend, when it comes to politics personality and temperament of the candidates matter. Unfortunately, Dr. Nassif associating with terrorists and wanting to ride the election on a Hizballah missile is a huge mistake that will kill everyone’s dream including his.

haroun

Postby jieh2008 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:20 pm

The only might Hezbollah has in jieh is the votes in the elections booths, no flexing muscles, no Fajrs, Zalzals, Shahabs-9999, no firing one bullet, and I’d rather be associated with peaceful Jieh’s Hezbollah instead of the murderer Jumblatt and his Ajaweeds.
p.s
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby fa7l » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:06 am

well...what if i hate the jumblatist, we are still on the same page since we both have nothing but lebanon.

on the other hand, i am not sure i would be cheering to a hizb ruled by radicals that are happier being part of syria, love to wave their katyushas at every occasion, and would be ecstatic if the lebanese state was wiped out, just to satisfy the whims they have about hating other nations.

of course they will always be victorious, they are able to have more kids to replenish the ones that are killed...
fa7l

Postby jieh2008 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:46 pm

I’m talking about the political reality in Jieh, and who has the most votes to translate it into a decision-making and as a source of the main indicator of power.
And if you want to call them names do so, but I’m not going to as long as there are armed Palestinians, like the Jibreels and Abou Al Ainein, and the Wahhbies hiding in the camps, and as a reminder the civil war started by the Palestinians and the Lebanese Wahhabies and not by the Shiites. Through out Jieh’s history the Shiites, Hezbollahs or not as far as I know never did harm us like the Palestinians, Ajaweeds, and the Khaleets, as a matter of facts they did the opposite and they were kind to us, although we were rude to them. And please don’t make me elaborate. Finally if you want to have more children go ahead and encourage others to do so, hoping you will never stop saying (mabrouk), but don’t be jealous from the ones who have more.

P.s
“ Love and pray for your Jieh? It might love you back.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby jieh2008 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:41 pm

Subject: BANANA TEST
BANANA TEST

There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals

a Lion
a Chimpanzee
a Giraffe
and a Squirrel
who pass by.

They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to get a banana off the tree
Who do you guess will win?
Your answer will reflect your personality.
So think carefully . . ..
Try and answer within 30 seconds
Got your answer?
Now scroll down to see the analysis.

If your answer is:

Lion = you're dull.
Chimpanzee = you're a wonder.
Giraffe = you're a complete wreck
Squirrel = you're just hopeless.

A COCONUT TREE DOESN'T HAVE BANANAS
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby Abou Jamra » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:13 am

مهرجان حاشد للتيار الاسترالي اللبناني المتحد

ام الشعر الاخير فألقاه مناصر التيار السيد طانيوس القزي بقصيدة شملت أبطال المعارضة وأيضاً 7 حزيران والتاريخ الذي يحمل معه لبنان الحلم.
أحيا البرنامج الفني نخبة من مطربي المهجر وهم: لحود الحدشيتي، سمير مرعي، وسايد فارس

Great Work by Tanous Jean Azzi. A Jieh delegation of about 50 tayyar members and supporters was led by AJCC president George Abou Shawki Azzi, special thanks also goes to Samir Naser Azzi.

FPM jieh thanks all those who attended.

For Chouf09 election news visit

http://www.tayyar.org/Tayyar/News/Elections/Chouf09/Chouf09

Abou Jamra

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon May 11, 2009 1:17 pm

16:53 تعد بالحرق على لوحات اعلانية للتيار الوطني على طريق الدامور و الناعمة و مفرق السعديات

Ouwet from damour and their sunni associates in Naameh and Saadiyet burned, torched and vadalised billboards promoting FPM candidates and those carring Change and reform slogans.

Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Mon May 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Why are you surprised? someone has to cleanup these aounieh iranieh sourieh slogans that aren't more than eyesores polluting the minds as well the side walks. We need the same in Jieh.

haroun

Postby jieh2008 » Tue May 12, 2009 11:28 am

The widely respected Mufti Jouzou said in Jieh (in Zaroout with Adwan) that those who speak about the marginalization of the Christians should know that there was never any marginalization. He explained that there were always Christian presidents during the Syrian occupation of Lebanon ( presidents appointed by whom their aim to marginalize the Christians ), but some of them sold themselves to the “devil” and became a political tool used against the Christians, (Mufti Jouzou is forgetting that he was one of those tools ). He is forgetting that he is the one who called for resettlement and even naturalization of the murderers Palestinian on the grounds that the nation of Islamic believers (umma) supercedes artificial and transient national boundaries. "We are one umma (Islamic nation); we do not recognize the borders laid down by French imperialism”. what do you think his position is now?.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby Abou Jamra » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:38 am

Yo moderator whats going on man? your the only active member there (in lebanon) can you update this thread and keep us informed please?

i can understand your position :P bas eno create a different account use a different alias wa khaberna ya zalame!!! ness e3da 3a naar wa 2esha3et add ma badak.

WTF is going on?

Abou Jamra

PreviousNext

Return to Politics - Jieh