AJCC 2008/09 elections AJ's Open Letter

City and City Council News and Discussions

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Postby GWB » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:46 am

Tanious Chahine wrote:Georges Nader Azzi should be replaced :lol: , I may agree on that if we're to talk in absolute.

However, who do you consider able to lead the Council ? You ? LOL !

You my friend are a wusooli, trying to present yourself an an alternative while everyone knows you do nothing but theories. However, all "political" (in the narrow sense) things aside, I firmly believe that Georges nader is a good for nothing.

CHANGE !!!!! good luck

it is clear that nobody wants him but who do you replace George Nader Azzi with?
GWB

Postby jieh2008 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:01 pm

If we start smelling something funny with this (trusted) servant, replace him - we can tell when a hole stinks, so close it and get rid of the odors. Our noses have been fine-tuned for this job with our politician.
If Jieh wishes to correct something wrong, they can have their say and demand a change. However, until RADICAL change has been FORCED on our politician NOTHING WILL
CHANGE. IF NOTHING CHANGES...NOTHING CHANGES...it is that simple.
We cannot afford politics as usual any longer in Jieh. Jieh is headed for relocation due to the treatment they get from this politician (money..Money). Jieh take back your town from the self serving politician while you still have something left to call JIEH...
I believe anyone is better than we have now. We have many educated respected individuals ( they don‘t love money only ). I mentioned in previous reply some names. If you have one is willing to challenge the status-quo, recruit him.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:02 pm

You want a challenge, dissolve the council of Jieh, since Jieh is not capable of self-rule. Dissolve it and amalgamate it with Damour.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby jieh2008 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:26 pm

It looks to me these bashing efforts are becoming all too common to generate hype for doing nothing as if Jieh is empty of good leaders who can lead in clean hands.
The one we have now has completely lost my confidence. If you want to keep him, what do you think he is going to do differently?
In many ways, it does matter who is elected to lead Jieh. Rebuilding Jieh is a matter of survival; the refugees, security, and adherence to a good leader are of tremendous importance to our own people and Jieh, no question. I and the other side and you differ honorably about these. It is too easy to think otherwise, however, lazy and careless creatures that we are.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:44 am

Most new leaders start off with all this new fresh vigour and energy... then it fades off, just like a chewing gum having lost its juicey taste.

Many have come in the past making all these promises of change and renewal. Yeah it's changed the bed sheets, but they will always turn dirty after a while.

Political change never solves the problem, it just delays it to die another day.

That was my 2 cents worth for the week.
Prince Cadmus II

Postby jieh2008 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:31 am

What a shame prince, you wants us to keep chewing that tasteless gum for another term. In addition, that dirty laundries on the roof for every one to laugh at us.
Anyway, here a little bit of good news, Dr Nassif Azzi will be on the ballot in the Chouf district running for the Maronite seat.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:08 pm

Hehehe Jieh2008, haven't you ever had 3elket Mesk? It never has any taste in it? But leave it out too long and it goes hard, then you have to crunch it back into motion again, so keep chewing, it'll last forever!
Prince Cadmus II

Postby jieh2008 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:16 pm

Well prince thank you for the humor, your ‘viable solution” is well received. However, this will not be a distraction from the real issue, which is a bad corrupt BEGGAR who will be running for another term. Chew gums as much as you want, try different brands you might get used to the changes. You can try scrubbing discarded chewing gum or recycling brands. In addition, if you want to debate gums as a political alternative, do so. “Chewing gum is proof that you can have motion without progress” like your friend the beggar and Jieh politics. The word "politics" is a good word to describe the process in Baladieh because, “Poli” in Latin meaning “many” and “tics” meaning “blood-sucking creatures.
Finally, Let us all raise our glasses and give a toast to Prince who is having fun and enjoying chewing 3elket Mesk.

Love to all.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:40 am

Poly is actually Greek for "many"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby jieh2008 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:36 pm

You are right Prince, poly (with …y…) is of Greek origin, but poli (with …I…) is of Latin origin. You can research it. My apology if I am wrong. Thanks anyway.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all.
jieh2008
advanced member

Previous

Return to Politics - Jieh