Enough lies!!! this is what happened in Jieh...

City and City Council News and Discussions

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Sun May 18, 2008 4:28 pm

haroun wrote:AJ, Sargon is saying that HA staged his "show of force" after the brajneh ended their prtotest..

I agree with that.. The towns people reocupied the village after the Future movement was defeated and retreated. But in Sargons first post there was no mention of Brajneh entering the village. Mahek??

sargon wrote:Over the last few days armed HA men raided many houses in Jieh searching them and terrorizing people. Most of the raided homes belonged to peaceful Bekaai working as farmers in Jieh. HA also maintains round the clocks armed patrols in many parts of Jieh and on May 8-9 established a military position in Tallet al Raheb overlooking Jieh and the main road linking Jieh to Beirut and Sidon. These acts by HA created a very critical situation in Jieh and any previous perception of HA as a resistance mouvement has now been erased by their terrorizing actions.

And if you're saying the no berjewi can come to Jieh undetected, don't you imply HA has intel units and maybe armed ones all aroun Jieh?

NO.. sargon said HA had armed men on the jieh hills, I am saying if they were there then how did the Brajneh come into jieh undetected.

Again stop supporting the terrorists. HA militia weapons have to be turned over to the gov or destroyed.

Fee shee esmo MOU.. that's the only way.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby Ant0ni0 » Mon May 19, 2008 2:47 am

haroun wrote:
Again stop supporting the terrorists. HA militia weapons have to be turned over to the gov or destroyed.

Yes just like when geagea handed over christian weapons to the government.And when Batrak Sfeir and Samin Geagea agreed to Taef.
Geagea in jail, amine and aoun not in lebanon.
What happened to the christians???
I dont think the Shi3a are stupid enough to make the same mistake.
Ant0ni0

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Mon May 19, 2008 5:50 am

Well sometimes these things are not an option. It's either diplomacy or war, and you have to choose the lesser of the two evils. It's like a Catch-22, if they don't do something about the weapons, they will have to use them, however they know that they cannot use them because that will question the integrity of why they still exist to begin with. So they would in fact be smarter to make a compromise somewhere rather than returning to disintegration into civil warfare which may very well see them lose alot more than what they originally expected. And the worst thing you can lose is public opinion on the street...everything else is easy to replenish.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby sargon » Mon May 19, 2008 5:33 pm

To all of u doubters that HA ran armed patrols in the streets of Jieh u can ask any Jihe resident about the now infamous white mercedes and the jeep (both without licence plates) which were making the rounds with armed men inside.

Also any one who still denies that HA took any positions in the hills over Jieh well they were ot to be seen by the general public or anyone walikng by the hills. Their armed men were in hidden positions.
sargon

Postby Adel » Tue May 20, 2008 2:33 am

did someone speak to them and ask who they were?
Adel

Postby haroun » Tue May 20, 2008 5:48 am

I bet these infamous white Mercedes and the jeep are Israelis! The Mossad decided to patrol Jieh streets maybe they run into Hassan Nasrallah strolling in our neighborhoods.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Tue May 20, 2008 4:05 pm

Their armed men were in hidden positions.

wow!!! how did you spot them?

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Previous

Return to Politics - Jieh