Enough lies!!! this is what happened in Jieh...

City and City Council News and Discussions

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Enough lies!!! this is what happened in Jieh...

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu May 15, 2008 2:14 pm

This is in response to the article posted by "SARGON".. I will compose an email and email it to all jieh people in Australia and aboard and tell them what really happened on that black day in Jieh when the FM militia occupied it.

sargon wrote:
Over the last few days armed HA men raided many houses in Jieh searching them and terrorizing people. Most of the raided homes belonged to peaceful Bekaai working as farmers in Jieh. HA also maintains round the clocks armed patrols in many parts of Jieh and on May 8-9 established a military position in Tallet al Raheb overlooking Jieh and the main road linking Jieh to Beirut and Sidon. These acts by HA created a very critical situation in Jieh and any previous perception of HA as a resistance mouvement has now been erased by their terrorizing actions.

Fellow villagers, brothers and sisters, Muslims and Christians. A public campaign has been launched to destabilise coexistence in our home town, Jieh. Recent rumours have surfaced accusing our fellow villagers of causing a drift in our town. Regardless of our political affiliation whether loyalists or opposition when it comes to village affairs and village matters we must stand united and oppose the dark forces of our society who working at dividing us rather than uniting us.

I am not here to discuss national political matters, so let me rush on to mention the most recent disappointment.

On the eve of the 8th of May, Akl the father of the Arab tribe that lives on the corner of the street leading up to the church “Mafra2 al Deir” took the initiative upon himself and decided to block the street. The very next night Hezbollah (the army was notified but couldn’t interfere) came to Akl's house and demanded that he and his many sons in law surrender their arms. YES he was armed... guns and grenades 50 meters west of the church, our church “lady of the morning star” 30 away from the monastery, 50 north of the Nabe Younis Mosque… By accident that evening Hassan aka prince a shia from nabe younis was fired at.

Sheik Younis later visited Hassan’s family and apologised for the accident.

Arabs " bekkaeye" from all over Jieh, some as far as saadeyet had joined Akl in blocking the church street. My street, the monastery street, the street leading up to the church, the street that is the heart and soul of our village. It is a shame to see people sympathise with them… We have people in our village who chose to stand against their fellow villagers and rather choose to support outsiders...

I wish to thank Hezbollah for their actions. 2alef ta7eye la shabeb al nabe younis. Where were the Christians that day? Sakaro mafra2 le kneese wa ma7ada wou2ef be woujon?

Waynak ya JaaJaa ta3a fta7 bay bayya. Ya 3ayb al shoum bas.

As for the lie that it was Hezbollah supporters who occupied Talet al Raheb, nothing could be further from the truth... It was the Tayyar Moustakbal militia… The Future Movement thugs... every body knows that. Haroun, Hezballah will never touch the cross… they are not that shallow. God forbid and if that cross were to come down the only people bringing it down will be the thugs from Barja.. your allies.

A person I wont mention his name for security reasons as this thug "Sargon" could very well be from Barja or an FTV or LBC reporter (his ability to twist stories is remarkable). That person called the army as well as the police ... both no shows.

FM Snipers located at the Barja Bridge and mafra2 barja had their guns pointed at the Farhat family across the road from Bamboo bay in Jieh and at the entrance of nabe younis terrorising the neighbourhood. Those of you criticising the army for not taking a neutral role need I remind you where Mafra2 barja and Barja bridge are located?? Right near the army base in Jieh.

من الحارة الأمة إلى نبي يونس المقاوم إلى تحت الشير الصامد إلى كسوبا العزيزة

الجيه قوية بوحدتها

Thank you to Hezbollah and thank you to those who stood side by side with Hezbollah that evening thank you to those who disarmed Akl and his family and thank you to those who opened the street... Thank you to all those who resisted the Future Movement Militia and showed it that our streets will never blocked. Thank you to all Jieh people for being an example in “Ekleem al Kharoub” and showing that coexistence is possible regardless of political affiliation. We will continue working together with our brother and sisters in Nabe Younis.. together.. hand in hand, we are all sons and daughters of this village. Tayyar Watani Horr FPM, Hezballah, Ouwet LF, Amal, Communists, Liberals we are all one in the Jieh.

3eshto wa 3ashat al jieh wa 3asha Loubnan.

Abou Jamra

ps: my sources did not mention as to whether anyone else other than Hezballah opened the road and disarmed Akl. If others did then i appologies to thse i criticised. I am writing this with much emotion and so much pain.
Last edited by Abou Jamra on Thu May 15, 2008 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Thu May 15, 2008 4:00 pm

AJ STOP your propaganda - Fatass army walked into someone house in my town and terrorized him and his family - this is not acceptable.

No thanks for terrorists -

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu May 15, 2008 4:16 pm

haroun wrote:AJ STOP your propaganda - Fatass army walked into someone house in my town and terrorized him and his family - this is not acceptable.

No thanks for terrorists -

This is fact from very credible sources who were there that evening. Your more than free to confirm with the authorities, who had prior knowledge of the events taking place.

That someone blocked my street. That someone blocked the church. That someone blocked the monestary. That someone's presence in that location has been discussed many times. It's time we take action - This is not acceptable.

Abou Jamra

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Thu May 15, 2008 9:36 pm

AJ I thought you said this was non-political?

In the 2006 War, Christian Schools in South Lebanon housing Shiite Hezbollah refugees were demanded to remove crucifixes from the classrooms where families were sleeping in. They were refused this privilege of course because Hezbollah cannot make the Lord's servants bow to its will.

How can you, living in Australia, claim to know 'the truth' about what happened on May 8th? Everybody knows the truth is the first thing that dies when war breaks out, so whitewashing one propaganda with another does not mean the truth has been told here.

Only villagers who are impartial and were present in Jieh and actually saw what happened have the authority to be speaking on behalf of what really happened.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Nano » Fri May 16, 2008 12:23 am

*sigh* why havent aounists heard of a non bias report!

Yes...lets all thank Hezb-DoD-ALLAH.....
-Not just an Ipod-
Nano
advanced member

Postby danyhr » Fri May 16, 2008 5:02 am

wake up will you AJ! "HA will never touch the cross". My fat arse. i know for a "fact", last time i was in lebanon, a young christian boy from my neighbourhood in beirut was bashed to within an inch of his life because some young HA kids said he provoked him on way to school.

There are many cases like this that my relatives (who live there) can tell you about. they don't give a rats about the Cross. (or Aoun for that matter).

As for your kissing ass of HA's actions in Jieh, i wasn't there, but it still seems pretty disturbing how you support them no matter what the actual truth is.

I wonder if Dr. Nassif had an awakening overnight and woke up one morning denouncing HA and AOun, would you still have them on a pedestal and look up to them thinking they are the light?

paaaleeeeeeeeeeeaaasssseeeeeeee
In much of your talking, thinking is half murdered - GKG.
danyhr
advanced member

Postby Abou Jamra » Fri May 16, 2008 5:18 am

This is truth peace be with you.

Sargon can you deny any of this happened? why did you avoid responding to this thread?

Abou Jamra

Postby Ant0ni0 » Fri May 16, 2008 5:21 am

w3ou ba2a into ya mouwelet.
ma 2elkon 7a2 telghou 7adan. la 2elkon 7a2 telgho el mase7eye walla 2elkon 7a2 telgho el shi3a.
hayde el balad lal kell, w inta ya abou saksouke, MA FEK te5od lebnen re7ene la2ano baddak ta3ref men 2etel bayyak. lak seteen sinni la ta3ref, rou7 s2all 7alifak bush, akeed 3ando ma3loumet.
Rafi2 Hariri mech a7am men Lebnen.
ana mech sheyef 7al, kell ma abou saksouke, sanyoura,sou3oud faisal, bandar bn soultan(medre shou ismo) w kell 7alefo2on w 2asdeka2on ba3don mawjouden bl saray. el mechkle bl saray. lal 2asaf ana mech sheyef 7al. Badda 3ajibe.
Iza 2ijo men qatar balla nateje, el 7al el wa7ed howi el do5ol lal saray.

watch this massacre. hayde abou saksouke mas2oul 3ana w ra7 yetfa3 taman ghele 3alaya.
and ya Danyhr, this is your personal experience, akeed fe ze3ran 3end el je7tain. Bas yalle badon fawda w mesereen 3alay, 7ene el mouwelet.
http://forum.tayyar.org/f8/halba-massacre-survivors-story-34085/
Ant0ni0

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Fri May 16, 2008 7:11 am

There is no denial here Antonio, your comment is well respected but it fell short of blaming both sides here.

The opposition cannot be claimed to be honourable and glorious as a contrast to the government. They both play the same tango to fight for the same thing. When you compete for one thing, you become loggerheads, head-to-head, tit for tat, this means that both sides are exactly the same thing under two different names, fighting for the same piece of food.

If the two were entirely different from each other in character, they would blend in and not be picking out defects of the other side.
Prince Cadmus II

Re: Enough lies!!! this is what happened in Jieh...

Postby sargon » Fri May 16, 2008 7:43 am

The post by AJ is by all means a stretch of the author’s wild imagination and that of his “outdated sources.” The truth my friends is that on the morning of May 8, HA staged a show of force and started deploying armed units in the hills overlooking Jieh and issuing ultimatums to keep the main road linking Saida to Beirut open despite the facts that HA had blocked all major roads in Lebanon including the airport and the port major highways.

Every action forces a reaction,that is a fact. Bekaii living in Jieh and loyal to the FM blocked the old coastal road near the Baladiye for six hours before the army could open it. Akl and a very small groups tried to block Mafraq El Deir and within two hours the PSP (Ishtirakiye) men from Nabi Youness brought a bulldozer and opened the road. Sorry AJ, but your HA heroics adventures opening the roads here are pretty much refuted by everyone who was on the ground. HA men were too busy entrenching on their “divine positions” they did not have time opening roads.

By AJ admission , HA men did raid Akl house but the truth is that after they have humiliated him they couldn’t find a single weapon in his house.

We are tired of making up excuses for HA to keep its arms and sympathizing with them even if all what they are doing is no more than militia work right now. Why shall we suck to them?? Are they that “divine” in the eyes of AJ and some FPMrs ?? Why should we kneel down to their demands and impositions? We are not weak. We shall stand up to every single move and demand they come with. Enough is enough. .No more monopoly on arms. All walls have fallen. Nokta 3ala Al Satar.

My Previous Posts:

Over the last few days armed HA men raided many houses in Jieh searching them and terrorizing people. Most of the raided homes belonged to peaceful Bekaai working as farmers in Jieh. HA also maintains round the clocks armed patrols in many parts of Jieh and on May 8-9 established a military position in Tallet al Raheb overlooking Jieh and the main road linking Jieh to Beirut and Sidon. These acts by HA created a very critical situation in Jieh and any previous perception of HA as a resistance mouvement has now been erased by their terrorizing actions.

-----------------

After their alleged takeover of Jieh, HA felt pretty ecstatic and showed its arrogant and supercilious side in the round-table talks held in Jieh over the past few days with other Jieh key figures. HA tried to impose its imperious conditions on the locals which were rejected outright by almost everyone present. No kneeling for HA and its imperial ways.

The humiliating conditions which HA tried to impose on Jieh showed their true intention and it wasn’t pretty. HA wanted complete surrender of all individual weapons (except its own of course). HA ultimatum was not well received by the general populace in Jieh . Freedom is too precious to be given away.

In the past 48 hours, round the clock armed patrols by HA men were registered in many parts of Jieh. Talet el Raheb as well as That el Sheer hills as well as many other hills overlooking Jieh were overtaken by armed HA men on May 8-9. Many Bekaii homes were raided and searched by HA men.

I have read an argument by a poster here who blames FM for blocking his home road and wihsed if his fellow citizens had opened it by force. Amen. I am all for that and for opening all blocked roads by force if necessary including Downtown Beirut.
sargon

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Fri May 16, 2008 10:00 am

I have brought in a few reliable sources, and most of this is true as Sargon states.

It's quick for everyone to miss the tiniest detail and jump to conclusions. As Sargon says, for every Action there is an equal and opposite reaction, so the problem here is to define what happened first. It's back to the chicken and the egg question that is never solved.

The fact that AJ has turned the blocking of the monastery and church road into a religious issue is so typical. AJ if you wanted to go to Church, why didnt you just go through Kassouba or the other way? There are three roads to the Church I think, and so I will have to disagree with you here, if that man really wanted to block the Church, he could have done so and not right outside his house! And if you want to go to Church, you can walk... Jesus did not use public transport or private vehicles throughout his ministry. So don't turn this into a religious issue to pick up more votes please.

This farmer's reaction is of course out of anger at what has been happening in Beirut; no it was not right to do so, and was removed quickly, so stop playing the religious victim here and try share the responsibility for the state of idiocy that Lebanon has expressed itself over the past week. AJ you supported the riots from the very beginning. Maybe it was a sign from God to give you a taste of your own medicine.... yes, riots do affect people, and all these strikes you get so excited about, they do alot worse than what the patriarch of that family did on the corner of the monastery road where he lives.
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Sun May 18, 2008 2:15 pm

Akl and a very small groups tried to block Mafraq El Deir and within two hours the PSP (Ishtirakiye) men from Nabi Youness brought a bulldozer and opened the road.

These very small groups make one large group… There is PSP in Nabe Younis? Where they harmed? Did HA attack or intimidate them?

I mentioned they blocked the Church street. No where did i mention they did so in an attempt to deprive people from going to church.

End of discussion.

I wrote it as it happened, you people are free to believe what you like.

Abou Jamra

Postby tammy » Sun May 18, 2008 2:54 pm

I usually dont take sides but what AJ wrote is true. 3ala talet il raheb no way yeji 7ada min ta7et coz foo2 byenzalo min barja or b3asiir. w ta7et well people i know were there and I saw what happened.
tammy

Postby Abou Jamra » Sun May 18, 2008 4:04 pm

tammy wrote:I usually dont take sides but what AJ wrote is true. 3ala talet il raheb no way yeji 7ada min ta7et coz foo2 byenzalo min barja or b3asiir. w ta7et well people i know were there and I saw what happened.

Thank you Tammy... A lot of things are flawed in Sargon the Berjewe's post, here is one...

Sargon
HA staged a show of force and started deploying armed units in the hills overlooking Jieh and issuing ultimatums to keep the main road linking Saida to Beirut open despite the facts that HA had blocked all major roads in Lebanon including the airport and the port major highways.

think about it... If HA had armed units deployed in the Jieh hills then how did the FM militia find its way into the Jieh from Barja and Ba3seer???

We all know the hills overlook the Jieh, NO berjewe could make way into jieh without been detected. WE ALL SAW BERJAWE ON OUR TV SCREENS.

Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Sun May 18, 2008 4:22 pm

AJ, Sargon is saying that HA staged his "show of force" after the brajneh ended their prtotest. And if you're saying the no berjewi can come to Jieh undetected, don't you imply HA has intel units and maybe armed ones all aroun Jieh?

Again stop supporting the terrorists. HA militia weapons have to be turned over to the gov or destroyed.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Next

Return to Politics - Jieh