HA Terrorizes Jieh

City and City Council News and Discussions

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

HA Terrorizes Jieh

Postby sargon » Wed May 14, 2008 7:32 pm

Over the last few days armed HA men raided many houses in Jieh searching them and terrorizing people. Most of the raided homes belonged to peaceful Bekaai working as farmers in Jieh. HA also maintains round the clocks armed patrols in many parts of Jieh and on May 8-9 established a military position in Tallet al Raheb overlooking Jieh and the main road linking Jieh to Beirut and Sidon. These acts by HA created a very critical situation in Jieh and any previous perception of HA as a resistance mouvement has now been erased by their terrorizing actions.
sargon

Postby haroun » Wed May 14, 2008 10:10 pm

My heart felt sympathy go to Beka3is and the residents who are enduring these terrorists and resisting their guns.
Fatass has decided to expand the theater of his war operations and attack the sunnis, Druze and Christians in their homes. 2oul Allah!

AJ, ther is a good possibility they setup camp on that hill to protect the cross you planted there last summer!! :wink: don't you think?.

Who is the owner of Tallet el Raheb these days?

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Thu May 15, 2008 12:02 pm

Like I've said before, they are in damage control, they have turned their guns on the innocent Lebanese because they were too scared to pick a fight with Israel after Nasrallah "PROMISED" to take revenge against Israel conveniently 'at a time [of his] own choosing' simply because he got stalemated with the assassination of Mughniyeh. He was simply buying time because he got caught in a Catch-22 and didn't know what to do.

There has been no revenge as yet, and enough time has passed to safely assume that Nasrallah has lost this time around. Surely, yes it was a surprise....it was definitely a revenge. Of course his 'rational' thinking would state that the govt is an Israeli tool, therefore he got his revenge against Israel by these latest riots that have killed 65 people.

Well Mr Nasrallah, it looks like you need to revise your notes before losing your next chess piece.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Adel » Fri May 16, 2008 1:05 am

Prince Cadmus II wrote:Like I've said before, they are in damage control, they have turned their guns on the innocent Lebanese because they were too scared to pick a fight with Israel after Nasrallah "PROMISED" to take revenge against Israel conveniently 'at a time [of his] own choosing' simply because he got stalemated with the assassination of Mughniyeh. He was simply buying time because he got caught in a Catch-22 and didn't know what to do.

There has been no revenge as yet, and enough time has passed to safely assume that Nasrallah has lost this time around. Surely, yes it was a surprise....it was definitely a revenge. Of course his 'rational' thinking would state that the govt is an Israeli tool, therefore he got his revenge against Israel by these latest riots that have killed 65 people.

Well Mr Nasrallah, it looks like you need to revise your notes before losing your next chess piece.

Why did you automatically assume this post was true while the other story is false.. accusing people in Australia of having no access to truth.

is there evidence im missing?
Adel

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Fri May 16, 2008 7:17 am

Adel wrote:
Prince Cadmus II wrote:Like I've said before, they are in damage control, they have turned their guns on the innocent Lebanese because they were too scared to pick a fight with Israel after Nasrallah "PROMISED" to take revenge against Israel conveniently 'at a time [of his] own choosing' simply because he got stalemated with the assassination of Mughniyeh. He was simply buying time because he got caught in a Catch-22 and didn't know what to do.

Why did you automatically assume this post was true while the other story is false.. accusing people in Australia of having no access to truth.

is there evidence im missing?

Well I don't really know or have even heard of anything happening in Jieh. And Sargon is new here so we're not used to him nor know who he is or where he comes from. For all I know it could be AJ up to his old tricks again with multiple aliases.

The first time I heard of the story was on this forum and I don't know if it can be validated without bias. I suppose maybe a thing or two did happen, I don't know, but my reply was more in the general overall picture, hence why I did not quote the original message. In that sense its not really keeping with the topic so I apologise.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Return to Politics - Jieh