Cleanup Jieh Day.Why did the LF youth refuse to participate?

City and City Council News and Discussions

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Cleanup Jieh Day.Why did the LF youth refuse to participate?

Postby Abou Jamra » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:17 pm

Clean up Jieh Day.

I proposed a non partisan initiative to the Jieh youth on monday night infront of the our lady of the morning star church. i would like to ask Saliby mashtoub why he and his LF buddies refused to participate in the event?

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:45 am

Because they know better, you will make the LF do all the work then you and Aouniye will come in and take all the credit.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby saliby mashtoub » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:55 am

TO MY BEST FRIEND ABOU JAMRA,

IT SEEMS THAT BEING A SMART ASS IS YOUR JOB.

FIRST OF ALL, I AM A MEMBER OF THE LEBANESE FORCES AND I AM PROUD TO BE. AND WHEN YOU DISCUSSED THIS ISSUE WITH ME NEXT TO THE CHURCH WE WERE, YOU, TWO OF MY COLLEAGUES AND ME. SO LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, THAT LEBANESE FORCES IN JIEH COUNTS MORE THEN WHAT YOU EXPECTED AND NOT ONLY 3 MEMBERS. SO IF YOU ARE TRYING TO SHOW THE JIEH ONLINE READERS THE UNPLEASANT TRUTH OF THE LEBANESE FORCES PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT IT DOESN’T COMES BACK ON YOU AND FALL ON YOUR HEAD.

SECOND, WE DON’T NEED PEOPLE WHO TALK ONLY BUT WE NEED PEOPLE WHO ACT ALSO. MR ABOU JAMRA, THE TIME THAT YOU GOT MY ANSWER TO YOUR PROPOSAL, I TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO ASK THE REST OF THE GUYS, IF YOU GOT TREE NEGATIVE ANSWERS FROM OUR SIDE MAYBE YOU WILL GET 100 OTHERS WHO WILL SUPPORT YOU. BUT IT SEEMS THAT U INSISTS TO SHOW EVERYBODY THAT WE, AS LEBANESE FORCES MEMEBERS, ARE AGAINST THE IDEA TO MAKE JIEH LOOKS BETTER.

THIRD, WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOURSELF TO JUDGE PEOPLE ON THEIR OPINION ABOUT ANY ISSUE. ONE MORE TIME I WILL TELL YOU THAT I AM AGAINST YOUR SUGGESTION AND I RESERVE THE REASONS TO MYSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE RIGHT PERSON TO DISCUSS SUCH ISSUES.

JUST TO FINISH, AN ADVICE FROM YOUR BIG BROTHER HOPE YOU CAN NOTE IT FOR THE FUTURE, BE REALISTIC WHENEVER YOU WANT TO DISCUSS ANY ISSUE BECAUSE IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE PERSON WHO LIKES TO THROW FAKE STORIES HERE AND THERE AND BELIEVE YOURSELF IN THE END OF THE DAY WHILE THEY ARE FAKE.
saliby mashtoub

Postby L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:59 pm

Clean up Jieh Day.

I proposed a non partisan initiative to the Jieh youth on monday night infront of the our lady of the morning star church. i would like to ask Saliby mashtoub why he and his LF buddies refused to participate in the event?

HEY AJ LET ME REMIND YOU THAT YOU SUGGESTED THIS IDEA ON US AFTER YOUR FPM MEETING, WHO TOOK ONLY 24 MINUTES, THE MEETING WHO WAS DIRECTED BY THE SISTER OF DR. NASSIF.

LAST TIME SOME MAN CAME AFTER EASTER MASS DIRECTLY SAYING THAT THEY ARE CLEANING OUR TOWN AND THAT THIS ACTIVITY IS SPONSORED BY THE MUNICIPALITY OF TAHRAN,THE MENS AND THEIR BOYS ARRIVED AT MR.MIKHAIEL FARHA AZZI HOUSE AND AFTER TAKING A PICTURE WITH DR.GEORGE NADER AZZI WITH THE CHURCH AS A BACKGROUND THEY LEFT.
AND AS I KNEWED AFTER THAT THEY SENT A BILL FOR JIEH MUNICIPALITY!!!(JIEH-----TAHRAN I DON'T FIND ANYTHING IN COMMON)

IF YOU WANT TO CLEAN OUR TOWN WE ARE WITH YOU BUT FIRST LET YOUR ALLIES CLOSE THE HOLES THAT THEY MADE IN THE ROAD AND PUT SOME ASPHALT BACK.(THE HOLES ARE INSTALLATION FOR THEIR OWN PHONE LINES!!!!!)
L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector

Postby L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:00 pm

Clean up Jieh Day.

HEY AJ LET ME REMIND YOU THAT YOU SUGGESTED THIS IDEA ON US AFTER YOUR FPM MEETING, WHO TOOK ONLY 24 MINUTES, THE MEETING WHO WAS DIRECTED BY THE SISTER OF DR. NASSIF.

LAST TIME SOME MAN CAME AFTER EASTER MASS DIRECTLY SAYING THAT THEY ARE CLEANING OUR TOWN AND THAT THIS ACTIVITY IS SPONSORED BY THE MUNICIPALITY OF TAHRAN,THE MENS AND THEIR BOYS ARRIVED AT MR.MIKHAIEL FARHA AZZI HOUSE AND AFTER TAKING A PICTURE WITH DR.GEORGE NADER AZZI WITH THE CHURCH AS A BACKGROUND THEY LEFT.
AND AS I KNEWED AFTER THAT THEY SENT A BILL FOR JIEH MUNICIPALITY!!!(JIEH-----TAHRAN I DON'T FIND ANYTHING IN COMMON)

IF YOU WANT TO CLEAN OUR TOWN WE ARE WITH YOU BUT FIRST LET YOUR ALLIES CLOSE THE HOLES THAT THEY MADE IN THE ROAD AND PUT SOME ASPHALT BACK.(THE HOLES ARE INSTALLATION FOR THEIR OWN PHONE LINES!!!!!)
L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector

Postby L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:01 pm

Clean up Jieh Day.

L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:09 am

If you believe the LF did not clean up Jieh, it is because they were taught by their mothers to clean up their OWN mess and NOT YOURS AJ!!!

Each and every person is responsible for their mess they create, stop putting the blame on others!
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby saliby mashtoub » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:41 am

dear all,
first of all thanks all of you for the support
i was directly involved by this topic,

TO ALL THE LEBANESE FORCES MEMBERS, ABOU JAMRA READ MY REPLY YESTERDAY AND DELETED WHAT EVER HE DOESN'T LIKE IT BECAUSE HE IS AN ADMIN.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
IT SEEMS THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY REPLY BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIMSELF THAT WHAT HE SAID WAS WRONG.

DEAR ALL, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, EVEN IF ABOU JAMRA IS FPM OR I AM LEBANESE FORCES(PROUD TO BE) WE STILL ONE FAMILY. AND REMEMBER WE ARE ALL WORKING FOR THE SAME PORPOSE TO MAKE JIEH LOOKS BETTER .

SO PLEASE WATCH OUT WHEN YOU SUBMIT ANY TOPIC.

REGARDS

WE ARE TO STAY
saliby mashtoub

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:25 am

SALIBY MASHTOUB:

If you have any complaints about ABOU JAMRA deleting your stuff, please forward them to me as I was a moderator before he became one. This nutcase went on a rampage on Jiehonline last year when I started censoring his rubbish and swearwords and other content that is not fit for this place. He went in an uproar and began an online uprising to try and remove me from Moderator, of course he was unsuccessful. I see now that he has begun removing things that don't agree with him.

AJ is of course a biased moderator and this is definitely not the rules of Jiehonline Forums.

Thankyou.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:55 am

saliby mashtoub wrote:THIRD, WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOURSELF TO JUDGE PEOPLE ON THEIR OPINION ABOUT ANY ISSUE. ONE MORE TIME I WILL TELL YOU THAT I AM AGAINST YOUR SUGGESTION AND I RESERVE THE REASONS TO MYSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE RIGHT PERSON TO DISCUSS SUCH ISSUES.]

First If you cant answer my question then all your post is meaningless. tell the people why you refused to participate. dont give me bullshit and beat around the bush.

Second, you concluded that i am not the right person to discuss such issue. This coming from an educated man like yourself is by far the stupidist thing i have ever read. I know you are much better than that.

But can you please tell me who the "right people" are to raise such issues and why havn't they???

saliby mashtoub wrote:JUST TO FINISH, AN ADVICE FROM YOUR BIG BROTHER HOPE YOU CAN NOTE IT FOR THE FUTURE, BE REALISTIC WHENEVER YOU WANT TO DISCUSS ANY ISSUE BECAUSE IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE PERSON WHO LIKES TO THROW FAKE STORIES HERE AND THERE AND BELIEVE YOURSELF IN THE END OF THE DAY WHILE THEY ARE FAKE.[/size][/color]

Fake??? what was so fake about it. the proposal was made you guys refused to participate its a as simple as that. we want to know why?

The Jieh online admin was there so too was azzigf. Dont complicate things.

You guys politicised a small environmental event and refused to participate. WHY???

This is an open forum where people debate and exchange ideas about village affairs and ways in which we can improve our village.

cadmus dont comment on things you know little about.

little by little we are finding out the exact reason why some people refused to participate.

LF Jieh youth mentioned two

1) they beleive it was an FPM initiative. It wasn't. Azzigf and i discussed it about a month ago, long before the FPM meeting and this issue wasnt even raised at the FPM meeting.

2) The Tehran municipality link. looooooool this was so funny.

3) There is another reason but i will leave it for the other guys to raise it, because that too was silly.

Any way...

As Saliby Mashtoub said we are all working for the same cause and LF jieh youth stated that when it comes to Cleaning up the village they are the first to participate.

So here it goes again.

Are you guys willing to participate in a NON PARTISAN event called Clean up Jieh Day.

Some are of the view that i am not the right person to propose such an initiative. Fine. I will visit Dr George Nader Azzi this afternoon and ask him to endorse it. I am willing to fund it myself.

Cheers

Abou Jamra

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:15 am

Just so that there is no misunderstanding.

This is not a political event, neither was it endorsed by any political party. When it comes to village affairs we are all united.

Abou Jamra

Postby saliby mashtoub » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:26 am

DR ABOU JAMRA
WHY DON'T YOU TELL THE PEOPLE WHAT WAS THE ANSWER OF THE JIEH ONLINE ADMIN , YALLA.

I will visit Dr George Nader Azzi this afternoon and ask him to endorse it. I am willing to fund it myself.
YA ABOU JAMRA, LET ME BE VERY CLEAR,
IN JIEH WE ARE ALL BEHIND GEORGE NADER IF YOU LIKE OR NOT , IF YOUR LEADERS LIKE OR NOT.
AND I AM SURE THAT GEORGE NADER WILL NOT REFUSE YOUR DEMAND.

ONE MORE TIME AFTER THE THOUSAND, I RESERVE THE REASONS TO MYSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON TO DISCUSS SUCH ISSUES

YALLA ROUH 3END GEORGE NADER YA SHATER
saliby mashtoub

Postby L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:00 pm

Hey AJ not every topic should be taken by loling on it.What i wrote before are facts that are true 100%.I don't write in this forum bcoz i love writing i would rather make a book if i like to write,i just want that the truth arrive to all jhiens wherever they are.
Also why u don't start the cleanup by asking ur friends as i mentioned before to close the holes,i think that these holes generates dust more than the power plant don't u think so.
L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector

Postby haroun » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:19 pm

First I like to suggest sharp insolated cable cutters while the trench is open. Believe me, it's a good investment.

Second, someone with hi res camera should take detailed pictures of what's inside before they are covered. what's on public land is a public property.

Third, people near the road where these trenches are dug should sue the company that opened them and make them pay for the health hazards, the cleanup and the inconvenience they created.

Another thing AJ, if you and azzigf talked / thought / planned the town cleanup a month ago, how come you haven't started it yet? People would have loved to see you drag around orange and yellow bags filled with trash; they probably would have become motivated and pitched in. I don't see this as a youth project if everyone cleans his neighborhood and keeps it clean. Let’s not politicize the chores.

Couldn't resist... Sala7 eddine, Fakreddine and Napoleone three in one Yes, three in one..

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Charbel » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:48 am

Just 3 things,

1. Can we STOP USING CAPITAL LETTERS AND BIG WRITING.

2. Get Ian Keirnan to do a Clean Up Jieh Day. Lebanese people tend to make the simple things in life very very complicated.

and

3. wtf does aoun have a boomerang on his head?

CHEERS
Charbel
advanced member

Next

Return to Politics - Jieh