FPM JIEH meeting Monday 13/8/07

City and City Council News and Discussions

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

FPM JIEH meeting Monday 13/8/07

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:29 pm

ندعو الاخوة في التيار الوطني الحر من ابناء الجية الى اجتماع سوف يعقد نهار الاثنين المقبل الواقع في الثالث عشر من الجاري للتداول بآخر المستجدات والتطورات على الساحة اللبنانية .
وذلك في تمام الساعة السابعة والنصف مساءً في مسبح جوناس

FPM Jieh Branch invites its members and supporters to attend its meeting on Monday 13/8/07 at 7.30pm at the Jonas beach resort in Jieh.

http://www.tayyar.org/tayyar/articles.php?article_id=31761&type=news

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby FPM Jieh » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:47 pm

FPM Jieh will be leading a delegation on Wed 15/8/07 to pay condolences to MP Mr Camille Khoury whose mother passed away last Monday.
FPM Jieh

Postby L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:57 pm

May her soul rest in peace. :(
3a 2belkon.
L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector

Postby L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:00 pm

Oups I'm sorry t3icho w tekhdo 3omra.

i think that camille khoury assasinated her bcoz she didn't vote for him.
L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:05 pm

L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector wrote:3a 2belkon.

Hazee heya thekafat wa tarbeyat wa tehzeeb al Qouwat al loubnania!!!

Abou Jamra

Postby L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:26 pm

ya de3en el i3tizar li ktabto.
into l aounie haide chagletkon betdalo leh2ina 3a kelme la2an mich tale3lkon chi ma3na,bedalo tjarbo tchawhoulna souretna.
hey man wake up it was a linguistic fault.
L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector

Postby haroun » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:52 am

FPM Jieh wrote:FPM Jieh will be leading a delegation on Wed 15/8/07 to pay condolences to MP Mr Camille Khoury whose mother passed away last Monday.

Who is Camille Khoury :?: why is it so important for Jieh to form a delegation to pay condolences for his mother on the day of Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary? Didn't someone die in Da7ieh? I think you should form a delegation there too before 7assen fatass ye3tab 3leikon.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:34 pm

haroun wrote:
FPM Jieh wrote:FPM Jieh will be leading a delegation on Wed 15/8/07 to pay condolences to MP Mr Camille Khoury whose mother passed away last Monday.

Who is Camille Khoury :?: why is it so important for Jieh to form a delegation to pay condolences for his mother on the day of Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary? Didn't someone die in Da7ieh? I think you should form a delegation there too before 7assen fatass ye3tab 3leikon.

Camille Khoury Mten MP. Change and Reform Bloc :wink: the dude who ended the Gemayel dynasty. It's open invitation for Jieh FPM members and supporters.

أحياء لأيام النصر المبين واحتفاء بشعب المقاومة الشريف والعظيم وتخليداً لأروع ملاحم البطولات في زمن الانتصارات
يتشرف حزب الله في منطقة بيروت بإحياء مهرجان الانتصار الذي يتحدث فيه الامين العام لحزب الله سماحة السيد حسن نصرالله الى جماهير المقاومة عبر الشاشة في خطاب مباشر وذلك نهار الثلاثاء الموافق 14 أب 2007 الساعة الثامنة والنصف مساءً مباشرة من ملعب الراية الصفير - حي الابيض هذا ويواكبكم تلفزيون المنار طيلة هذا اليوم في بث حي ومتواصل لفعاليات هذا النهار احتفالاً بالنصر الالهي

Due to the our lady feast day celebration and our commitments in Jieh many FPMrs will not be able to attend the Divine Victory celebration. We will hold a one minute silence in memory of fallen martyrs, both those who fought along side the resistance in the south and the Lebanese Army in Naher al Bared.

Lest we forget.

Abou Jamra

Postby L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:39 pm

hey abou jamra i didn't see u standing a minute of silence for those who died in july war,and on wednesday no one has left Jieh even you and dr nasiff remained in Jieh
L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:58 am

L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector wrote:hey abou jamra i didn't see u standing a minute of silence for those who died in july war,and on wednesday no one has left Jieh even you and dr nasiff remained in Jieh

Dr Nassif Azzi went. You can be sure of that :wink: This evening at 6pm we are attending an FPM meeting with MP Camille khoury and possibly MP ibrahim Keenan in Jdeide. Cheers...

Didn't see me standing where? we paid our respects and had our one minute of silence in memory of the fallen martyrs.

Abou Jamra

Postby saliby mashtoub » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:41 am

to all LFers,
shame on you, nobody welcomed the newest colleague from jieh
MR FPM JIEH,

IT SEEMS THEY COULDN'T ATTRACT ANYBODY YET SO THEY ARE TRYING TO DOUBLE UP THEIR ACCOUNTS BY HAVING TWO OR TREE ACCOUNTS ON JIEHONLINE.

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK.

CHEERS
saliby mashtoub

Return to Politics - Jieh